Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my beautiful zonta!

well its finally happend! Today, after waiting over 9 months, i was matched with my first guide from irish guidedogs for the blind, her name is zonta, she's a lab cross retriever and she's absolutely beautiful! we went on a walk, during the first part of which, she was just racing along and i was thinking, "am i meant to race along like this every day? because there's no way i can!" but on the second part of the walk her pace was lovely, and she really is an excellent guide, i just know we're gonna get along just fabulously! i will write more when there's more to tell,

1 comment:

  1. Hey! cool you have a blog! I like finding people I kinda know or have actually spoken to before, because most of the blogs I've read are from people I'll never meet.
    Keeping a blog during training is interesting too, because you read it later and it reminds you about things. I didn't post much at the beginning cos the computer in Cork kept being a pain.

    ReplyDelete