Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Have I finally decided what i'm going to do?

First of all, I want to say a big thank you for reading and commenting on my last post, to those of you who did, and to those who just read, thank you also.

I've been deliberating about what i wrote about in my last post over the last few days, i even rang guidedogs to see what their status was on living with people who i didn't know, and it turns out, they don't recommend it. This left me thinking a few things, but now, i think i've decided what i'm going to do.

I am going to a university that i'm thinking of studying at next year, and if i like it, what i might do is see if there was some part time course i could do for next year, during which time i could apply for my dog, before i go into my degree. I will try for an apartment on my own, and see how that works out. I suppose really for me, it's my only choice, unless i find some very nice person to share with in the mean time.

The courses i'm thinking of looking at this saturday are community and youth work, and psychology.

I will write and let you all know how it went, and also on saturday i'm doing some demo work with iphones for interested perspective users.

For now, signing off, and till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment