Wednesday, November 17, 2010

9 months later!

So here i am again, this time 9 months after my last post, i swear i really have to start writing here more often. An awful lot, once again, has changed since my last post. I'm writing this on a mac. I've completely switched to apple products now. i have an IPod, an IPhone, and now, a beautiful new macbook air. I pimped it up a bit, so i intend on making it do as my main machine for a long time. The great thing about this mac, is that it's completely built around flash storage, which means there are no moving parts at all in the machine. It's ultra slim, portable, and so light i can't get over it! to learn more about macbook air you can check out, http://www.macbookair.com
I received a custom made case for my macbook, from a company in america, San Francisco to be precise. if you need any sort of custom cases for computers or phones, do check out http://www.sfbags.com you won't be disappointed. Their service is absolutely fabulous.

Now my major news for the moment. i have had a job coach from fas for the past few months, but it is proving difficult for her to find anything in the way of jobs for me. The reason i got her in the first place is because of my disability. As it is so quiet on the job front, i'm very seriously considering going back to college next year, to get a degree. I also want to apply sooner rather than later, for my second guide dog, so looking at ways of making that happen. I haven't decided what i will do yet on the dog front, but i will have updates in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment